Author: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
The Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide teaches you how to recognize the core argument and then use it as a framework on which to organize the entire passage, improving the speed and clarity with which you read. To further improve your reading, it walks you through the process of annotation, discussing where and how to take notes in order to maximize your comprehension without eating up precious time. It also looks at what types of questions the LSAT asks and then arms you with the skills you need to spot issues and identify correct answers.
Each chapter in the Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide features drills and full practice sets—made up of real LSAT questions—to help you absorb and apply what you’ve learned, while numerous, in-depth solutions walk you through the process of selecting the right answer and help you to achieve mastery. Further practice sets and other additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
- LSAT Logic Games (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logical Reasoning (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- LSAT Logical Reasoning: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The LSAT Trainer Presents: How To Study For The LSAT
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.