Author: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
The Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide teaches you how to recognize the core argument and then use it as a framework on which to organize the entire passage, improving the speed and clarity with which you read. To further improve your reading, it walks you through the process of annotation, discussing where and how to take notes in order to maximize your comprehension without eating up precious time. It also looks at what types of questions the LSAT asks and then arms you with the skills you need to spot issues and identify correct answers.
Each chapter in the Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide features drills and full practice sets—made up of real LSAT questions—to help you absorb and apply what you’ve learned, while numerous, in-depth solutions walk you through the process of selecting the right answer and help you to achieve mastery. Further practice sets and other additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
- LSAT Logical Reasoning (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logic Games (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Last Days of Night: A Novel
- LSAT Logical Reasoning: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games
- 1L of a Ride, A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.