Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Using Manhattan Prep’s expert strategies, this book will train you to approach the LSAT as a law student would approach a legal text—actively and with a purpose. LSAT Reading Comprehension teaches you how to recognize the core argument and use it as a framework to organize the entire passage, improving the speed and clarity with which you read.
To further improve your reading, LSAT Reading Comprehension walks you through the annotation process, discussing where and how to take notes in order to maximize your comprehension efficiently. It also looks at the types of questions on the LSAT and arms you with the skills you need to spot issues and identify correct answers.
Each chapter in LSAT Reading Comprehension features drills and full practice sets—made up of real LSAT questions—to help you absorb and apply what you’ve learned, while numerous, in-depth solutions walk you through the process of selecting the right answer and help you to achieve mastery.
Additional practice and resources are available online through the Manhattan Prep website. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, LSAT Reading Comprehension will push you to your top score.
- LSAT Logical Reasoning: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logic Games: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79 (The Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.