Author: Adrian Li
This guide was written to help those who are feeling stuck with their performance in the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT. The author utilized the techniques in this book to achieve a 20-point increase.
Making significant improvements on the Reading Comprehension section is notoriously difficult. This guide offers a comprehensive framework to help you efficiently achieve the goal of obtaining a high score on the Reading Comprehension section.
In this book, you will learn a reading method called Object Oriented Reading, which will allow you to read technical passages with ease. Strategies for marking up the text in an efficient manner is also another key point of discussion. A military technique for controlling your focus is also introduced as a way to maintain peak efficiency while working through the LSAT. You will also find out how to create a stress-free study schedule and how to extract the full value out of every prep-test you do.
Efficiency is key, and this book aims to apply that concept to the improvement of the Reading Comprehension of the LSAT.
- The LSAT Trainer Presents: How To Study For The LSAT
- LSAT Vocabulary Success: Build Your Vocabulary the Right Way
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- Don’t Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor’s Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- Getting to Maybe
- LSAT: Everything in 62 Pages
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- Let's LSAT: 180 Tips from 180 Students on how to Score 180 on Your LSAT
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.