Author: Jeff Kolby
Publisher: Nova Press
List Price: $39.95
You Save: $14.97 (37%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
To prepare properly for the LSAT, you must study problems that reflect the true LSAT format. The best way to do that is to study actual LSAT tests. Now, you can do that with this book! MASTER THE LSAT contains detailed solutions to numerous actual LSAT questions, carefully selected to illustrate every type of question that has appeared on the test in the past several years, including thorough analysis of 2 official LSATs! These solutions will introduce you to numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely not only on the LSAT but in law school as well.
The LSAT is an aptitude test. Like all aptitude tests, it must choose a medium in which to measure intellectual ability. The LSAT has chosen logic. Although this makes the LSAT hard, it also makes the test predictable--it is based on fundamental principles of logic. MASTER THE LSAT analyzes and codifies these basic principles: the contrapositive, the if-then, pivotal words, etc. Armed with this knowledge, you will have the ability to greatly increase your score.
* Analytical Reasoning: Learn powerful diagramming techniques and step-by-step strategies to solve every type of game question that has appeared on the LSAT.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the principles of logic these questions are based on.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage. (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.)
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing LSAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
* Complete analysis of 2 official LSATs.
* Official score conversion charts and writing samples for each test.
* The average LSAT scores of 153 ABA approved law schools.
Also includes LSAT test prep software!
Mentor Mode: In Mentor Mode, you are immediately told whether you answered a problem correctly, and you can immediately view a detailed solution of the problem.
Test Mode: In Test Mode, you can take a test timed and scored by the program.
Paperback: 560 pages
Publisher: Nova Press (January 2, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.15 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #181,559 in Books
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- Ace the LSAT Logic Games
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.