Author: Wendy Hanks
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
The 400 essential rules you need to know to master LAST Logic--all in one box!
McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards is your edge in conquering the LSAT. Expert author Wendy Hanks has selected 400 key rules that frequently appear on LSAT exams to help you achieve up to a 180 maximum score. The best part is you can use these flashcards wherever you are--at home, at the library, on the bus, anywhere!
You can use these flashcards to memorize rules--thanks to engaging explanations--or to quiz yourself to check your progress. However you use them, McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards will help you achieve your desired score.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage, 2nd Edition
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- LSAT For Dummies
- Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.