Author: National Association of Law Placement (NALP)
List Price: $23.00
You Save: $14.00 (61%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 489 pages
Publisher: Gilbert (May 1, 1999)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #224,490 in Books
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- What Can You Do With a Law Degree?: A Lawyer's Guide to Career Alternatives Inside, Outside & Around the Law
- Letters to a Young Lawyer (Art of Mentoring (Paperback))
- The Curmudgeon's Guide to Practicing Law
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Guerrilla Tactics for Getting the Legal Job of Your Dreams, 2nd Edition
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- The New What Can You Do with a Law Degree: A Lawyer's Guide to Career Satisfaction Inside, Outside & Around the Law
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Full Disclosure: The New Lawyer's Must-Read Career Guide
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.