Author: Scott Turow
Publisher: Penguin Books
List Price: $17.00
You Save: $12.00 (71%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
It was a year of terrors and triumphs, of depressions and elations, of compulsive work, pitiless competition, and, finally, mass hysteria. It was Scott Turow's first year at the oldest, biggest, most esteemed center of legal education in the United States. Turow's experiences at Harvard Law School, where freshmen are dubbed One Ls, parallel those of first-year law students everywhere. His gripping account of this critical, formative year in the life of a lawyer is as suspenseful, said The New York Times, as "the most absorbing of thrillers."
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Penguin Books (December 28, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 5.29 x 0.66 x 7.96 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,372 in Books
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- The Legal Analyst: A Toolkit for Thinking about the Law
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- Before the Law: An Introduction to the Legal Process
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fifth Edition
- The Paper Chase
- Letters to a Young Lawyer (Art of Mentoring (Paperback))
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.