Author: Aimee Chase
Publisher: Castle Point Books
List Price: $16.99
You Save: $6.34 (37%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
A simple guided journal that offers one question per day, to be answered on the same day for five years in a row. The questions range from the prosaic (“What did you have for lunch today?”) to the contemplative (“Can people really change?”), giving readers a comprehensive look back at their thoughts and feelings over a five-year span. For anybody who has ever given up journaling after being intimidated when facing a blank page, this book makes it easy to take a snapshot of your inner life in just a few minutes each day.
The beauty of this daily journal is that it enables readers to track their emotional growth as well as keep track of memories, and provides an interesting walk down memory lane a few years later. The simple one-question prompts make this book to journaling as adult coloring books are to art – a gateway product with built-in creative inspiration. The specially-sized package features a printed flexi-bound cover, four-color endpapers, quality paper, and bookmark ribbon.
Flexibound: 368 pages
Publisher: Castle Point Books (October 18, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 5.23 x 1.06 x 7.4 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #816 in Books
- One Question a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal: Create Your Own Personal Time Capsule
- One Question a Day for You & Me: Daily Reflections for Couples: A Three-Year Journal
- One Question a Day: My Life So Far: A Daily Journal for Recording Your Life Story
- Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal
- The Me Journal: A Questionnaire Keepsake
- Present, Not Perfect: A Journal for Slowing Down, Letting Go, and Loving Who You Are
- Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
- One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
- Q&A a Day for Moms: A 5-Year Journal
- The Secret Me: A Questionnaire Journal
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.