Authors: Mary Campbell Gallagher, Christine Champey
Publisher: BarWrite® Press
List Price: $77.95
You Save: $17.95 (23%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- How to get more points by responding precisely to the Partner Memo,
- How to get more points by crafting powerful topic headings,
- How to get more points by maximizing your research.
- Plus twelve (12) actual MPT tasks, as released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE), including a range of difficulty and a variety of formats,
- 12 sample answers,
- 12 analytic notes on those tasks, and
- 12 Graders Point Sheets.
- Plus simple templates for briefs, memos, and letters.
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: BarWrite® Press (December 15, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.67 x 11.02 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #330,680 in Books
- Scoring High on Bar Exam Essays: In-Depth Strategies and Essay-Writing That Bar Review Courses Don't Offer, with 80 Actual State Bar Exams Questions a
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Emanuel Bar Review)
- How to Write Bar Exam Essays: Strategies and Tactics to Help You Pass the Bar Exam (Volume 2)
- An Advocate Persuades
- Rigos Primer Series Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) Review Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)
- The Multistate Goat: The Essential Book of MBE Practice Questions
- Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ Multistate Method (Emmanuel Bar Review) (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Point Made: How to Write Like the Nation's Top Advocates
- Essay Exam Writing for the California Bar Exam
- Rigos Primer Series Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) Review Series Multistate Performance Test (MPT Review)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.