Author: Atticus Falcon
Publisher: Fine Print Pr Ltd
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 858 pages
Publisher: Fine Print Pr Ltd (December 1, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 5.75 x 2 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #876,843 in Books
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Learning Legal Reasoning: Briefing, Analysis and Theory (Delaney Series Book 1)
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- How to Do Your Best on Law School Exams
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Examples & Explanations for Property
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.