You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Nathan Fox will show you how to make that statement a reality with his new DVD, Playing the LSAT. Drawing on the strategies taught in his instructional LSAT prep books, Cheating the LSAT and Breaking the LSAT, this video contains 4 hours of Nathan teaching you how to tackle the Analytical Reasoning portion of the LSAT—otherwise known as Logic Games.
This DVD was recorded in a real classroom setting, as Nathan demystifies all 12 logic games from the 2011 LSATs in his down-to-earth, often irreverent style. If you can’t find a solid LSAT prep class near you—or if you just want a little more time to study the most teachable portion of the LSAT—this DVD has exactly what you’re looking for.
Watch the authentic process of an LSAT expert as Nathan Fox attacks the games in front of a live LSAT class
See Nathan's full setups and inferences for every logic game from every 2011 released LSAT (12 games total)
Get candid, step-by-step explanations for every question from every game
So grab a pencil, fire up this DVD, and get it on.
Note: This DVD does not contain the PrepTests themselves. PrepTests 63, 64, and 65 are available through Amazon or LSAC.com
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- Breaking the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 2
- Cheating The LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 1
- Exposing The LSAT: The Fox Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 3: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The Fox LSAT Logic Games Playbook
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.