Brand: Mission Cables
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Make your Echo Portable
Just slide Battery Base on to the bottom and Echo and then use your Echo anywhere! The embedded battery offers up to 6 hours of playback time and can be recharged using the Echo power adapter.
High Quality Design
Battery Base includes LED indicators for low battery and charge status, an on/off button to maximize battery life, silicon inner material for secure grip on Echo, and a soft silicone base for extra protection. The advanced battery management system from Texas Instruments includes safety features and a high efficiency power regulation capability for quick charging.
Patent pending design.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our product. Each purchase comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Easily and securely attaches to base of 1st Gen Echo (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ECHO PLUS or NEW ECHO). Includes soft silicone pad for added protection.
- Up to six hours of playback time.
- Recharges using the Amazon Echo power adapter.
- Intelligent battery management system allows user to leave power adapter continuously plugged into Battery Base without damaging the battery. Enhanced safety features also included.
- Echo not included, patent pending. Carrying Case available here: http://a.co/5nOjlDL.
- Mission Hard Travel Case for Amazon Echo - Compatible with 1st Gen Amazon Echo and Amazon Echo Plus
- Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo (1st Generation)
- Alexa Voice Remote for Amazon Echo and Echo Dot
- Echo (2nd Generation) – Charcoal Fabric
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Black
- Amazon Echo Black (1st Generation)
- Lightning Power – Black color Lycra Zipper Carrying Case Bag for Amazon Echo Speaker & Charger
- Portable Battery Base for Amazon Echo Dot (Use Dot Anywhere)
- Echo Buttons, an Alexa Gadget (2 Pack)
- TP-Link Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control your Devices from Anywhere, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS100)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.