Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
PowerScore’s LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training II provides you with every Logical Reasoning question from LSAT PrepTests 21 through 40. It is the only book available with questions grouped according to the PowerScore classification system, used in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and in PowerScore LSAT courses worldwide. The book includes full chapters of each of the thirteen question types, as well as compilations of questions dealing with Conditional Reasoning, Causal Reasoning, Formal Logic, Numbers and Percentages, and Principles. Containing over 1000 questions in all, this book is an ideal training tool to increase your LSAT Logical Reasoning score. Please note: This book costs more than PowerScore’s LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training I due to the higher licensing cost of the questions contained in this book.
Grouping each question by type provides a number of practical benefits:
• The questions in this book are an excellent practice resource, and an ideal supplement to the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook.
• Grouping the questions by classification provides practice with specific types of questions, allowing particular focus on the question types you find most challenging.
• By examining questions with certain basic similarities, you can analyze the features of each question type in order to better understand how problems are constructed, how they can be most easily recognized, and how they can best be solved. This is especially the case if you have already read the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible.
• Even if you have not yet read the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, this book provides an excellent practice resource, allowing you to develop your familiarity with various question types and with the Logical Reasoning section in general. At the end of the book a complete answer key is provided; however, no explanations are provided.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore’s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com.
Paperback: 394 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (November 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 1 x 10.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,664,519 in Books
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training II (Preptests 21-40) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.