Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Grouping the games by classification provides practice with specific types of games, allowing particular focus on the game types you find most challenging. By examining games with certain basic similarities, you can analyze the features of each game type in order to better understand how games are constructed, how they can be most easily recognized, and how they can best be solved. This is especially the case if you have already read the PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible. Alternatively, for more general practice with games of all types, you can use the appendix in the back of the book and do complete game sections from individual tests. At the end of the book a complete answer key is provided; however, no setups or explanations are given.
The 80 games in this book are an ideal supplement to the LSAT Logic Games Bible, LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook, and LSAT Game Type Training I. However, even if you have not read these publications, this book provides an excellent practice resource, allowing you to develop your familiarity with various game types and with the Logic Games section in general.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore's publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
Paperback: 122 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (November 1, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.5 x 10.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,177,283 in Books
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
- PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training (PowerScore Test Preparation)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.