You can also.
- Type: Fast Speed Qualitative Filter Paper, ideal for retaining crystalline materials and for general chemistry applications.
- Diameter: 7cm, Bore Diameter: 20-25um, Filtration Rate: Less than 35s, Ash Content: Less than or equal to 0.15%, Quantitate: 80 +/- 4 g/m2
- Loose paper, strong absorbance to liquids. It is a filter paper commonly used in chemical laboratories for the filtration of sediments and suspended solids. Its ash content is higher than quantitative filter paper, and it has a certain amount of ash after burning.
- Non-Toxic and Tasteless: Without any additives, chemical stability. Non-toxic and tasteless, acid and alkali, through the hot-rolled filtration accuracy of up to 0.1 microns.
- Qualtitative filter paper usually residue more ash, its usually use for general qualitative analysis and precipitation or suspension of solution, it can't be used for quality analysis.
- Brand: PZRT
- Binding: Kitchen
- Product Group: BISS
- EAN: 0705883158106
- UPC: 705883158106
- Part Number: FILTER-FS-M7
- Size: 7cm