Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
List Price: $44.99
You Save: $9.50 (21%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Designed around the real-world legal applications of reading comprehension, the Manhattan Prep Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide is an essential tool for a surprisingly tricky part of the LSAT. Containing the best of Manhattan Prep’s expert strategies, this book will train you to approach the LSAT as a law student would approach a legal text—actively and with a purpose.
The Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide teaches you how to recognize the core argument and then use it as a framework on which to organize the entire passage, improving the speed and clarity with which you read. To further improve your reading, it walks you through the process of annotation, discussing where and how to take notes in order to maximize your comprehension without eating up precious time. It also looks at what types of questions the LSAT asks and then arms you with the skills you need to spot issues and identify correct answers.
Each chapter in the Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide features drills and full practice sets—made up of real LSAT questions—to help you absorb and apply what you’ve learned, while numerous, in-depth solutions walk you through the process of selecting the right answer and help you to achieve mastery. Further practice sets and other additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Reading Comprehension LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (March 25, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #338,789 in Books
- LSAT Logical Reasoning: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logic Games: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.