Author: Ruth Ann McKinney
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press
List Price: $35.00
You Save: $5.01 (14%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press (July 24, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.75 x 7.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,428 in Books
- Expert Learning for Law Students, Second Edition
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- Plain English for Lawyers
- A Practical Guide to Legal Writing and Legal Method [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
- Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Succeeding in Law School
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- The Process of Legal Research: Practices and Resources [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.