Author: Ruth Ann McKinney
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press
List Price: $35.00
You Save: $14.12 (40%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press (July 24, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.75 x 7.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #73,629 in Books
- Expert Learning for Law Students, Second Edition
- Succeeding in Law School
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Bridging the Gap Between College and Law School: Strategies for Success, Third Edition
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill
- ''One-L of a Year'': How to Maximize Your Success in Law School
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.