You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Ultimate silence at each speed. This oscillating stand fan combines 35dB(A) whisper-quiet operation with high-quality performance-ideal for home or office
- Delivers exceptionally strong airflow (up to 2436 cubic ft./min); 16-inch-diameter head and 5 effective blades. Perfect for cooling in the summer or general air circulation year round
- 5 speed settings: 5 speed settings, including turbo boost for extra power and silent night mode for especially soundless operation
- Electronic control panel offers an eight-hour timer and energy-saving mode, which automatically decreases the airflow until the fan reaches its most energy-efficient setting
- Compact remote control: sleek remote control with integrated on-board storage for more convenience
- Rowenta VU2660 Turbo Silence Extreme Electronic Table Fan with Remote control
- Rowenta VU2531 Turbo Silence Oscillating 12-Inch Table Fan Powerful and Quiet, 4-Speed, Bronze
- KLARSTEIN Silent Storm Pedestal Fan Adjustable Height Quiet Operation 12 Speed settings Remote Control 5 Operation Modes White
- Lasko 1850 18-Inch Remote Pedestal Fan
- Vornado Zippi Personal Fan, Ice
- Energizer 2032 Battery CR2032 Lithium 3v (1 Pack of 5)
- Vornado 783 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan with Adjustable Height
- Best Choice Products 16in Adjustable Cooling Oscillating Standing Pedestal Fan w/ 7.5 Hour Timer, Double Blades, Remote Control, 3 Fan Modes, Front/Back Tilt - Black
- Lasko 1843 18" Remote Control Cyclone Pedestal Fan, Black
- Energizer CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Coin Battery 10 Pack (2x5 Pack) In Original Packaging
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.