List Price: $14.99
You Save: $5.14 (34%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
|Product Group||Digital Device Accessory|
|Release Date||September 30, 2015|
- Exclusive "Made for Amazon" SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7" Display, 8 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 16 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- [3-Pack] Supershieldz for All-New Fire 7 Tablet 7" Screen Protector, (7th Generation - 2017 release Only) High Definition Clear Shield - Lifetime Replacements Warranty
- 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for Fire 7 Tablet (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
- NuPro Zipper Sleeve for Fire Kids Edition Tablets, Purple/Pink
- Maomi AMZ flre 7" (2017 release) Case,[Kickstand Feature],Shock-Absorption/High Impact Resistant Heavy Duty Armor Defender Case For AMZ flre 7 Inch 2017 Tablet (Blue)
- NuPro Clear Screen Protector for Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (7th Generation - 2017 release) (2-Pack)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet Case (7th Generation, 2017 Release), Charcoal Black
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.