List Price: $29.99
You Save: $7.00 (23%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
|Product Group||Digital Device Accessory|
|Release Date||September 30, 2015|
- Exclusive "Made for Amazon" SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
- All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1" 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- All-New Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet Case (7th Generation, 2017 Release), Charcoal Black
- Memory Card Reader,SD/Micro SD Card Reader and Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter with standard USB Male Micro USB Male Connector for PCs and Notebooks Smartphones/Tablets with OTG Function
- NuPro Zipper Sleeve for Fire Kids Edition Tablets, Navy/Blue
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet Case (7th Generation, 2017 Release), Charcoal Black
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7" Display, 8 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- NuPro Clear Screen Protector for Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet (7th Generation - 2017 release) (2-Pack)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.