Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
List Price: $35.99
You Save: $15.42 (43%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Kaplan's SAT Prep Plus 2019 teaches you the ins and outs of the SAT and offers extra study plans, online practice and video lessons to make sure you're ready for Test Day. With clear explanations, detailed subject review and more than 1,400 practice questions, SAT Prep Plus 2019 helps you master Kaplan's proven strategies and adopt the confident mindset that will help you ace the test and give your college applications a boost!
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Prep Plus 2019 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
Get everything in the SAT Prep 2019 package, plus three more practice tests, 650 additional practice questions, more than a dozen timed quizzes, and 15 video lessons from our all-star team of SAT masters.
With SAT Prep Plus 2019 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,400 practice questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for this edition.
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
- Detailed chapters teach you The Kaplan Method strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- In-depth sections on each question type and math skill, with practice questions for each.
- Kaplan's SmartPoints system helps you identify how many points you're likely to earn when you master each topic.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated for 2018-2019 by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want even more practice, extra tips, and Kaplan lessons on DVD? Try our biggest book available: SAT Total Prep 2019.
Paperback: 960 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing (June 5, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8.37 x 2.3 x 10.88 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,804 in Books
- ACT Prep Plus 2019: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2019: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- 10 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2019 Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- SAT Reading & Writing Prep (Kaplan Test Prep)
- SAT Prep Black Book: The Most Effective SAT Strategies Ever Published
- SAT Math Prep (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 8 Practice Tests for the SAT: 1,200+ SAT Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- ACT Prep 2019: 3 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018-19 Edition (Book + Bonus Online Content)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.