Authors: Brian N. Siegel, Lazar Emanuel
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
List Price: $34.95
You Save: $7.95 (23%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Exposing you to the types of questions your professor will ask on the exam, Siegel s will prove valuable in the days or weeks leading up to your final.
- A great number of questions at the appropriate level of difficulty 20 to 30 essay Q&As and 90 to 100 multiple-choice Q&As provide opportunity for you to practice spotting issues as you apply your knowledge of the law.
- Essay questions give you solid practice writing concise essay answers, and the model answers allow you to check your work. An entire chapter is devoted to preparing for essay exams.
- In checking your answers to multiple-choice questions, you can figure out where you may have erred: Answers explain why one choice is correct and the other choices are wrong.
- To help you learn to make the most of your study time, the introductory chapter gives instruction, advice, and tips for preparing for and taking essay exams .
- The table of contents helps you prepare for exams by clearly outlining the topics tested in each Essay question. In addition, you can locate questions covering topics you re having difficulty with by checking the index.
- Revised by law school professors, the Siegel s Series is updated on a regular basis.
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (April 10, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.75 x 10 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #230,478 in Books
- Siegel's Contracts: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions & Answers, 5th Edition
- Siegel's Torts: Essay & Multiple Choice Questions & Answers, 5th Edition
- Siegel's Criminal Law: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions and Answers (Siegel's Series)
- Siegel's Property: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions and Answers (Siegel's Series)
- Questions & Answers: Civil Procedure (2015)
- Glannon Guide To Civil Procedure: Learning Civil Procedure Through Multiple-Choice Questions and Analysis, Third Edition (Glannon Guides)
- CrunchTime: Civil Procedure (Emanuel Crunchtime)
- Siegels Constitutional Law: Essay Multi Choice Q & A, Fifth Edition
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- Questions & Answers: Contracts (2014)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.