Authors: Lisa Fairchild Jones Esq., Timothy B. Francis Esq., Walter C. Jones Esq.
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
List Price: $19.99
You Save: $15.45 (77%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
•Advice on how to select a law school, along with names and addresses of American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools
•An explanation of the law school admissions process, and ways to improve your chances for getting in
•Practical exercises and advice that will give you a head start over other first-year law students
•Information about career opportunities as a lawyer
Written by three experienced lawyers, this book will help you understand the types of problems facing law students and lawyers on a daily basis. Not only will it prepare you for law school, but it will also become your trusted guide on the path to becoming a successful lawyer.
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (September 12, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #332,097 in Books
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Don't Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor's Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
- Should You Really Be a Lawyer?: The Guide to Smart Career Choices Before, During & After Law School
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- So You Want to Be a Lawyer
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.