Author: Steven L. Emanuel
Publisher: Aspen Publishers
List Price: $57.95
You Save: $27.96 (48%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Success on the MBE can often influence whether you pass or fail the Bar Exam. It is important to understand the issues of law tested on the exam and to learn how the exam questions are written to test your understanding of the law. With its comprehensive explanations of why one answer choice is the best answer and why the other choices are not, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 helps you gain the ability to select the best answer choice with certainty.
The 300 questions in Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 are organized by subject area (Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Torts, and Real Property). Within each subject area, questions are broken down by subtopic, allowing you to locate and practice questions in your trouble areas. The answer explanations are clear and concise -- as you have come to expect from the Strategies & Tactics series.
Strategies & Tactics for the MBE features:
- 300 additional questions to those featured in Strategies & Tactics for the MBE
- Questions organized by subject matter subtopics, so you can easily locate questions on the topics on which you need to focus
- Comprehensive, step-by-step explanations for each of the four answer choices in each question
- Answer explanations written by Steven Emanuel, Editor-in-Chief of Emanuel Bar Review and author of Emanuel Law Outlines in the MBE-subject areas -- the Outlines that got you through law school.
- Student-tested content from the Emanuel Bar Review series, which resulted in pass rates 10% higher than average in major markets.
* Based on passage rates of students who used Emanuel Bar Review materials in California and New York for Bar Exams in 2008 and 2009.
Paperback: 516 pages
Publisher: Aspen Publishers (December 28, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.16 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #102,708 in Books
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ Multistate Method (Emmanuel Bar Review) (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE, Fifth Edition (Emanuel Bar Review)
- The Multistate Goat: The Essential Book of MBE Practice Questions
- Essay Exam Writing for the California Bar Exam (Bar Review)
- Critical Pass MBE Flashcards
- Bar Exam Flashcards MBE: Multistate Bar Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Bar Exam Flashcards MEE: Multistate Essay Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
- How to Write Bar Exam Essays: Strategies and Tactics to Help You Pass the Bar Exam (Volume 2)
- California Performance Test Workbook: Preparation for the Bar Exam (Bar Review)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.