Author: Steven L. Emanuel
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
List Price: $89.95
You Save: $41.91 (47%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Updated to include a comprehensive section on Civil Procedure, which was recently added to the MBE exam. This new section features approximately 70 author-generated questions.
- For the traditional MBE topics (Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Real Property and Future Interests, and Torts), every one of the more than 500 questions in this book represents an actual question asked on a past MBE. These questions have been reviewed for accuracy and updated.
Paperback: 720 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer (May 24, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 1.69 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,322 in Books
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2, Second Edition (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Essay Exam Writing for the California Bar Exam
- Clearing the Last Hurdle: Mapping Success on the Bar Exam (Academic Success)
- Sterling Test Prep Bar Exam Review MBE Essentials: Governing Law Outlines
- Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ Multistate Method (Emmanuel Bar Review) (Emanuel Bar Review)
- How to Write Bar Exam Essays: Strategies and Tactics to Help You Pass the Bar Exam (Volume 2)
- Bar Exam Flashcards MBE: Multistate Bar Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Multistate Goat: The Essential Book of MBE Practice Questions
- Rigos Primer Series Uniform Bar Exam (Ube) Review Multistate Essay Exam (Mee) 2018 (Volume 3)
- Bar Exam Flashcards MEE: Multistate Essay Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.