Author: Steven L. Emanuel
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
List Price: $55.95
You Save: $25.95 (46%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Optimize your ability to pass the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE)! Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE is filled with questions released from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). Thorough explanations of the correct and incorrect answers provide you with the analyses you need to master the MPRE.
Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE features:
- Basic information about the MPRE and what to expect
- A recap of important terminology you will need to know
- Expert advice on how to avoid common mistakes and spot tricky questions
- 156 NCBE-released questions from past MPRE exams, all with answers
- In-depth, detailed answers to every question that explain not only why the correct answer is correct, but why the other choices are not
- Advice on how to benefit the most from the practice exam questions
- A detailed strategy for approaching the exam and logical rules to use to deconstruct each question
Paperback: 333 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer (July 24, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.76 x 9 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #111,470 in Books
- Professional Responsibility (Quick Study)
- The Weekend MPRE: Complete Preparation for the MPRE in Only A Weekend’s Time (Career Guides)
- Professional Responsibility Liaf 2010 (Law in a Flash)
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Emanuel Bar Review)
- A Short & Happy Guide to the MPRE (Short & Happy Guides)
- MPRE Practice Questions
- MPRE Flashcard Study System: MPRE Test Practice Questions & Review for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (Cards)
- Model Rules of Professional Conduct, 2018 Edition
- MPRE Study Guide: Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination Outline Study Guide
- Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Concise Edition for Two Credit Course, 3rd Edition
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.