Author: Princeton Review
Publisher: Princeton Review
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 19,700 students to collect the information in the 2016 edition of The Best 173 Law Schools. This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top law schools as well as detailed statistical information on accredited schools. This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to know when deciding where to get your JD, including:
Direct Quotes from Students
• Detailed school profiles covering classroom experience, campus life, and admissions
• Snapshots of each school's academic specialties, course requirements, and tuition & fees
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 law schools in 11 categories, including Best Professors, Best Career Prospects, and more
• Ratings for every school on Academics, Selectivity, and Career Placement
Detailed Career Information
• In-depth school profiles, each including median starting salaries, prominent alumni, and bar exam pass rates
• Candid feedback from students on career services and networking opportunities
You'll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.
Paperback: 464 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review (October 6, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6.91 x 0.95 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #822,721 in Books
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- Law School Essays That Made a Difference, 6th Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- Kaplan LSAT Premier 2016-2017 with Real Practice Questions: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.