Author: Brian Talbot
Publisher: Big Fat Genius
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 275 pages
Publisher: Big Fat Genius (January 27, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.64 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,729,410 in Books
- The Official LSAT Handbook: Get to Know the LSAT
- LSAT Logic Games Solutions Manual: Analytical Reasoning Explanations for June 2007, SuperPrep A, B, C, SuperPrep II C, and Official LSAT PrepTests 1–60
- Let's LSAT: 180 Tips from 180 Students on how to Score 180 on your LSAT
- Lsat Necessary: An LSAT prep test guide for the non-logical thinker
- smarTEST Prep: Guide to LSAT Logic Games
- LSAT Logic Games 2nd Ed. (LSAT Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.