Authors: Blueprint LSAT Preparation, Trent Teti, Jodi Teti, Matthew Riley
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation
List Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.55 (21%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games uses the same brilliant (and hilarious) techniques taught in Blueprint's live and online LSAT prep courses. Each LSAT prep book comes with a free Blueprint student account, which allows readers to log into Blueprint's website and watch HD video explanations for every Logic Game in the book. The video subscription lasts for one year from the date of purchase and the videos are the same as those used in the Blueprint LSAT Prep courses and feature company founder Matt Riley, who has taught thousands of LSAT students and has never missed a Logic Game question on a real LSAT.
Whether you're self-studying and looking for the best LSAT prep resources available, or you've already taken a course and are looking to master Analytical Reasoning and boost your LSAT score, The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games is a true Logic Games bible.
Paperback: 565 pages
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation (March 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,650 in Books
- The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.