Author: Blueprint LSAT Preparation
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation
List Price: $64.99
You Save: $19.41 (30%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games uses the same brilliant (and hilarious) techniques taught in Blueprint's live and online LSAT prep courses. Each LSAT prep book comes with a free Blueprint student account, which allows readers to log into Blueprint's website and watch HD video explanations for every Logic Game in the book. The video subscription lasts for one year from the date of purchase and the videos are the same as those used in the Blueprint LSAT Prep courses and feature company founder Matt Riley, who has taught thousands of LSAT students and has never missed a Logic Game question on a real LSAT.
Whether you're self-studying and looking for the best LSAT prep resources available, or you've already taken a course and are looking to master Analytical Reasoning and boost your LSAT score, The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games is a true Logic Games bible.
Paperback: 565 pages
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation (March 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,935 in Books
- The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71 (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading: (PrepTests 52-61) (Lsat Series)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- The 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests 42-51
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.