Authors: Trent Teti, Jodi Teti, Matthew Riley
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation
The LSAT is a monster of an exam, and Logic Games –“Analytical Reasoning” to the stuffy logicians who write the test – is a monster within a monster. By using our Blueprint Building Blocks method (patent pending!), you’ll get all the LSAT weaponry you’ll need to slay the beast on test day. Learn to identify game types, set up diagrams the right way the first time, and answer questions quickly and efficiently using the same techniques taught in Blueprint’s best-in-the-industry LSAT prep course.
The book contains 35 actual LSAT Logic Games from recent tests that you’ll work through step-by-step. Even better – and what you won’t get anywhere else – you’ll have full access for a year to detailed HD video explanations for every one of those real Logic Games in the book. Yep, you read right! Every single one. Those video explanations are taught by Matt Riley, a company founder who has taught thousands of students and never missed a Logic Games question on a real LSAT.
You want more? Boy, you’re greedy. Fine! We’ll also give you access to Five Ways to
Annihilate the LSAT, a webinar (that’s an online workshop for all you technophobes)
that’ll give you a quick rundown of the best strategies for preparing your mind and budgeting your time in order to get that massive score increase you seek. Five Ways to Annihilate the LSAT is taught by Blueprint founder Trent Teti, a master of the test who has also taught thousands of students to crush the test.
So, go ahead and click that nice yellow “Add to Cart” button right up there. Go on! The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games is a true Logic Games bible.
- The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The LSAT Trainer Presents: How To Study For The LSAT
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- From 150 to 179 on the LSAT: Advice on Preparation & Keeping Perspective
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.