Authors: Blueprint LSAT Preparation, Trent Teti, Jodi Teti, Matthew Riley
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation
List Price: $65.00
You Save: $15.01 (23%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension uses the same effective and humorous techniques taught in Blueprint's live and online LSAT prep courses. Each book comes with a free MyBlueprint student account, which allows readers to access Blueprint's website and read PDF explanations for every Reading Comprehension explanation not already in the book.
Whether you're studying for the test on your own or you've already taken a course and are looking to improve your score in Reading Comprehension, The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension is a true Reading Comprehension bible.
Paperback: 444 pages
Publisher: Blueprint LSAT Preparation (March 28, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #205,475 in Books
- The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games
- 5: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- 6: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.