Authors: Trent Teti, Jodi Teti, Matthew Riley
The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension uses the same effective and humorous techniques taught in Blueprint's live and online LSAT prep courses. Each book comes with a free MyBlueprint student account, which allows readers to access Blueprint's website and read PDF explanations for every Reading Comprehension explanation not already in the book.
Whether you're studying for the test on your own or you've already taken a course and are looking to improve your score in Reading Comprehension, The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension is a true Reading Comprehension bible.
- The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The LSAT Trainer Presents: How To Study For The LSAT
- LSAT Reading Comprehension - The Ultimate Improvement Guide
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- Getting to Maybe
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79 (The Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- 1L of a Ride, A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.