Author: Nathan Fox
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $89.95
You Save: $14.95 (17%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
In his down-to-earth, irreverent style, Nathan walks you through actual LSAT questions, demystifying the confusing world of logical reasoning and showing you how to dominate the test. He breaks down methods that will help you see through the BS and nail every single type of LR question, sharing approaches that stick with you when you finally sit down for the big day.
By using the strategies that have garnered rave reviews from his students in San Francisco and from readers of the Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT series, Nathan will show you how to save time on the LSAT so you can focus your energy on the truly challenging questions.
No nonsense. No made-up, trademarked buzzwords. No confusing jargon. And best of all, no pulled punches. Plus, you’ll also find out how to contact Nathan directly with your questions.
So grab a pencil and crack this book. Let’s get it on.
Paperback: 598 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 5, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.35 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #69,036 in Books
- The Fox LSAT Logic Games Playbook
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- Cheating The LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 1
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- Exposing The LSAT: The Fox Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 3: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.