You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
In his down-to-earth, irreverent style, Nathan walks you through actual LSAT questions, demystifying the confusing world of logical reasoning and showing you how to dominate the test. He breaks down methods that will help you see through the BS and nail every single type of LR question, sharing approaches that stick with you when you finally sit down for the big day.
By using the strategies that have garnered rave reviews from his students in San Francisco and from readers of the Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT series, Nathan will show you how to save time on the LSAT so you can focus your energy on the truly challenging questions.
No nonsense. No made-up, trademarked buzzwords. No confusing jargon. And best of all, no pulled punches. Plus, you’ll also find out how to contact Nathan directly with your questions.
So grab a pencil and crack this book. Let’s get it on.
- Author: Nathan Fox
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781479391271
- ISBN: 1479391271
- Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Number Of Pages: 588
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 4/5/2013
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- The Fox LSAT Logic Games Playbook
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- Cheating The LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 1
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)