Author: Anna Ivey
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
• What kind of essay should I write to set me apart from the rest of the pack?
• Should I explain my low LSAT score, my D in chemistry, my attention deficit disorder, my time in rehab?
• Is law school worth the debt I'll face when I graduate?
Full of invaluable examples and anecdotes about real admissions decisions, The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions is certain to become the new bible for would-be law students everywhere.
Paperback: 314 pages
Publisher: Harcourt (April 4, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 5.25 x 0.83 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #269,035 in Books
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.