Author: Anna Ivey
As Dean of Admissions at the University of Chicago Law School, Anna Ivey decided the fate of thousands of law school applicants. In this book - the first of its kind by a former law school dean of admissions - she offers an insider's advice, giving straight answers to questions such as:
* How much do the LSAT, ethnicity, and age really matter?
* How should I write my essay to set myself apart?
* Should I include a letter explaining my low LSAT score, my D in chemistry, my attention deficit disorder, my time in rehab?
* Is law school worth the debt I'll face when I graduate?
Full of invaluable information, sample essays, résumés, and recommendations, and anecdotes from real admissions decisions, The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions is the bible for aspiring law students everywhere.
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers
- Getting to Maybe
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
- Don’t Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor’s Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.