Author: Ann K. Levine Esq.
Publisher: Abraham Publishing
List Price: $15.95
You Save: $9.95 (62%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Abraham Publishing (May 31, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.51 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #171,716 in Books
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers (Law School Expert)
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.