Author: Ann K. Levine Esq.
Publisher: Abraham Publishing
List Price: $15.95
You Save: $6.30 (39%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Abraham Publishing (May 31, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.51 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #155,830 in Books
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers (Law School Expert)
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- 5: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- Don't Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor's Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- The Best 173 Law Schools, 2016 Edition
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.