Author: Ann K. Levine Esq.
Publisher: Abraham Publishing
Ann Levine brings more than a decade of experience in law school admissions (as director of admissions for law schools and as a law school admission consultant) to provide advice about writing the best law school personal statements, how to choose people to write letters of recommendation, what to include in your resume, how to explain weaknesses in your application such as a low GPA or LSAT score, the best way to prepare for the LSAT, and how to choose a law school.
Once you've submitted your law school applications, this book will continue to guide you on getting accepted from a waiting list, negotiating law school scholarships, and transferring to a new law school after your 1L year.
The book includes sample resumes with annotations, an analysis of personal statement introductions, tips on writing optional essays for law schools, and sample addenda. Even if you are a non-traditional applicant, an international student, or if you have learning disabilities, you will find tips specific to your situation.
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More (Updated and Revised for the 2018 e-book)
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
- Getting to Maybe
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- Don’t Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor’s Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.