Author: Ann K. Levine Esq.
Publisher: Abraham Publishing
List Price: $15.95
You Save: $1.01 (6%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 241 pages
Publisher: Abraham Publishing (October 18, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.55 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #434,219 in Books
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- Don't Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor's Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.