You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning is the single most effective LSAT Logical Reasoning book on the market. It's the much-needed, ice-cold libation in your LSAT life.
Five years of development, testing, and iteration went into this book. Within, you will find an actually new approach to LSAT Logical Reasoning that has already worked for many students. This is not just another book outlining the questions types and a couple conditional reasoning drills. We aim to build the skills that will allow you to predict the correct answer without even knowing the question type. These methodologies are not just comprehensive or new; they're frankly just better.
To get questions right in LSAT Logical Reasoning, you must be able to:
- Read, remember, and critique the stimulus independently
- Recognize the only two qualities that ever make an answer correct
- Exert control over the test instead of letting it run all over you
This is what The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning prepares you to do. It results in not just a higher score, but an easier score.
- Author: Ellen Cassidy
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781732749009
- Edition: First
- ISBN: 1732749000
- Label: Elemental Prep
- Manufacturer: Elemental Prep
- Number Of Pages: 462
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 11/16/2018
- Publisher: Elemental Prep
- Studio: Elemental Prep
- 5 lb. Book of LSAT Practice Drills: Over 5,000 questions across 180 drills (Manhattan Prep 5 lb Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 85: (Sept. 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 86: (Nov. 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)