You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
The LSAT (Law School Admission Test) has the reputation of being one of the hardest entrance exams given; it is a reputation well earned. We have compiled some of the hardest LSAT logic puzzle games, including 13 official LSAT games that tormented aspiring lawyers on recent LSAT tests.
Although the purpose of this book is entertainment, it also includes a thorough discussion of the foundations of logic and the actual meanings of some common words. Think you know the meaning of the word "or," or the meaning of the word "some," or the meaning of the phrase "if..., then...." You might be surprised and intrigued by their actual definitions.
This book will introduce you to numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only in solving logic puzzles, but also in school, business, and life! For this reason, solving logic puzzles can be a rewarding and satisfying experience.
- Author: Jeff Kolby
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781944595081
- Edition: Csm
- ISBN: 1944595082
- Label: Nova Press
- Manufacturer: Nova Press
- Number Of Pages: 178
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 4/1/2016
- Publisher: Nova Press
- Studio: Nova Press
- Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles: Hours of Brain-Challenging Fun!
- 50 Logic Puzzles: Full of Fun Logic Grid Puzzles! (Brain Teaser Puzzle Books) (Volume 2)
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- Kaplan LSAT Premier 2016-2017 with Real Practice Questions: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles, Volume 3: More Hours of Brain-Challenging Fun!
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
- Challenging Logic Puzzles (Official Mensa Puzzle Book)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
- Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles, Volume 2: More Hours of Brain-Challenging Fun!