Author: Jeff Kolby
Publisher: Nova Press
List Price: $19.95
You Save: $5.51 (28%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The book also includes a thorough discussion of the foundations of logic and the actual meanings of some common words. Think you know the meaning of the word 'or,' or the meaning of the word 'some,' or the meaning of the phrase 'if..., then....' You might be surprised and intrigued by their actual definitions.
This book is designed for both LSAT students looking for a rigorous analysis of the LSAT Games and for Logic Puzzle lovers looking for a real challenge.
This book will introduce you to numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only in solving logic puzzles, but also in school, business, and life! For this reason, solving logic puzzles can be a rewarding and satisfying experience.
Paperback: 178 pages
Publisher: Nova Press (April 1, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.41 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #313,317 in Books
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- Kaplan LSAT Premier 2016-2017 with Real Practice Questions: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
- Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles: Hours of brain-challenging fun!
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles, Vol. 3
- Challenging Logic Puzzles (Mensa®)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.