Author: Mike Kim
Publisher: Artisanal Publishing LLC
The LSAT is a very learnable exam. If you put in the time, and if you prepare for it in the right way, you should expect significant improvement. However, the reality is that the vast majority of test takers do not prepare for it in the right way, and the vast majority of test takers underperform relative to their capacities. This book will help you study smarter, and study better.
This book includes information about
*the basic design of the LSAT
*the common study patterns of top scorers &
*the books, courses, and other study tools that are most popular with top students today
This book will not give you tips and tricks to magically raise your score, and it is not meant to serve as the primary focus of your study process. However, if you are serious about getting a top score, this book can play a critical and valuable role in helping you get off to a good start, and ultimately reach your potential.
If you own The LSAT Trainer, or plan on purchasing it, you do not need to purchase this book--it will be redundant. Also note that slightly altered versions of four of the chapters in this book (Introduction to the LSAT, Logical Reasoning, Logic Games, and Reading Comprehension) are available as free downloadable PDF's on the LSAT Trainer website. However, the PDF's do not have contain real sample LSAT questions; this primer contains 18 real LSAT questions.
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible : 2019 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 2)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible: 2019 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 1)
- Let's LSAT: 180 Tips from 180 Students on how to Score 180 on Your LSAT
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- LSAT Reading Comprehension - The Ultimate Improvement Guide
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible : 2019 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The LSAT Tutor: LSAT Prep Books 2018-2019 Study Guide & Practice Test Questions
- LSAT For Dummies
- From 150 to 179 on the LSAT: Advice on Preparation & Keeping Perspective
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.