You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 provides targeted preparation for the mathematical portion of the GMAT exam, with 45 brand new practice questions. Designed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this book shows you everything you need to know to go into the exam with confidence. You'll learn how best to approach the quantitative section as a whole, and how to approach each type of question to understand exactly what is being asked. An in-depth math review helps you recall important concepts and techniques, while 300 problems exclusive to this book provide plenty of opportunity for practice. All problems include answers and explanations to help you pinpoint mistakes, and the companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create your own custom problem sets to focus on specific areas in need of improvement. Online videos provide additional tips and strategies from the exam's creators, and extensive discussion of the test's content gives you an advance preview of exam day.
The GMAT holds the key to your graduate education, so if you're feeling the pressure, you're not alone. Thorough preparation is key, and this book is your ultimate source of quantitative review, practice, tips, and strategies.
- Review essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Practice solving 300 quantitative problems with explanations included
- Learn valuable test-taking and problem-solving strategies
- Access to an online question bank with customizable practice sets exams at gmat.wiley.com
Great exam prep eases your mind by confirming how much you already know, and highlighting what you don't know while there's still time to correct it. With quantitative skills, practice makes perfect—and The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 combines authoritative insight with over 300 practice problems for the ultimate in targeted GMAT prep.
- Author: GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781119253914
- Edition: 1
- ISBN: 1119253918
- Label: Wiley
- Manufacturer: Wiley
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 216
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 6/7/2016
- Publisher: Wiley
- Studio: Wiley
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review: Book + Online (Official Guide for Gmat Verbal Review)
- GMAT Foundations of Math: 900+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Official Guide 2018 Quantitative Review: Book + Online (Official Guide for Gmat Quantitative Review)
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- GMAT Official Guide 2018: Book + Online
- Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ Marker
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) (2014) Paperback