Author: GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
List Price: $42.95
You Save: $34.96 (81%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Jumpstart your GMAT exam preparations with the official study guide, featuring real GMAT questions—and their answers— written by the creators of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep® software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you must have one of the following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher.
Paperback: 840 pages
Publisher: Wiley (March 27, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.54 x 1.28 x 10.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #258,398 in Books
- Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions
- Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions
- The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, 2nd Edition (GRE: The Official Guide to the General Test)
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Math
- 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems (Manhattan Prep 5 lb Series)
- Barron's New GRE, 19th Edition (Barron's GRE)
- GRE Math Prep Course (Nova's GRE Prep Course)
- Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Second Edition, Volume 1
- GRE Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)
- GRE Geometry (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.