Author: Law School Admission Council
Publisher: Law School Admission Council
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 48 pages
Publisher: Law School Admission Council (November 30, 2002)
Product Dimensions: 10.54 x 8.46 x 0.14 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,063,000 in Books
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 74: (Dec. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 72: (June 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 73: (Sept. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 46
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 50
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: National Power and Federalism (Examples & Explanations)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.