Author: Law School Admission Council
Publisher: Law School Admission Council
List Price: $10.00
You Save: $3.36 (34%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Newest Official LSAT Exam
Official LSATs are the backbone of any effective LSAT prep plan. The most recent tests are indicative of what you'll see on test day, so they are crucial to incorporate into your study outline. The September 2017 LSAT is currently the most recent available test.
Included in the Book
- all four scored sections with proper LSAT formatting
- answer key which covers all scored sections for gauging your performance
- score conversion key to convert the number correct to the scaled LSAT score
- answer sheet for realistic bubbling practice
- introduction to the different section and question types by LSAC, the producer of the LSAT
Mimic Realistic Testing Conditions with the September 2017 LSAT
The LSAT is a pencil and paper based test, and as such, it is imperative to simulate the real thing by practicing with individual test booklets. The formatting is important as well, as the test is administered with a small font and without a lot of room for writing.
Logic Games Formatting for the Newer Tests
Since LSAT PrepTest 66 (June 2012), all LSATs have provided two pages for working through each Logic Games (formally known as Analytical Reasoning). Be sure to practice with the 2-page games, as it is quite a different experience from working with the older games. The first page contains the game setup along with the first question, and all the subsequent questions are presented on the second page.
Don't miss the opportunity to practice with the most recent LSAT; add it to your cart now!
Paperback: 52 pages
Publisher: Law School Admission Council (September 1, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 0.25 x 11.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,289 in Books
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81: (June 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 85: (Sept. 2018 LSAT)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.