Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $189.99
You Save: $73.13 (38%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The PowerScore Logic Games Bible
Attack the analytical reasoning section of the LSAT with a complete methodology for attacking the games section, extensive drills, and 30 real LSAT logic games with detailed analyses.
The PowerScore Logical Reasoning Bible
The comprehensive how-to manual for solving every type of Logical Reasoning question, featuring over 100 real Logical Reasoning questions with detailed explanations.
The PowerScore Reading Comprehension Bible
The definitive guide to the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT, featuring real LSAT passages and questions with complete explanations!
Paperback: 1846 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (January 1, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,408 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Trilogy
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71 (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading: (PrepTests 52-61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19 through 28) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.