Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $114.99
You Save: $40.36 (35%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Perfect Paperback: 998 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (November 17, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,611 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training (PowerScore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.