Authors: David M. Killoran, Jon M. Denning, Steven G. Stein
Publisher: Powerscore Pub.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series: Three LSATs Deconstructed is a comprehensive, question-by-question analysis of the official June, October, and December LSATs from 2004 – over 300 questions in all! PowerScore strongly believes that studying the logic behind each question will enable you to recognizing patterns present within the LSAT, and significantly increase your ability to perform well on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the PowerScore Three LSATs Deconstructed are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of students.
This book will provide you with:
● The official June, October, and December LSATs from 2004, along with the corresponding answer key and scoring scale
● A detailed explanation for every question and answer choice for the Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Analytical Reasoning sections from each of the three released LSATs from 2004
● A detailed classification of every question type that appeared on the released 2004 LSATs, and explains exactly how PowerScore’s advanced techniques can be applied to each of these questions.
● For Logical Reasoning, the book covers every major reasoning concept that test takers are likely to encounter; everything from Conditional Reasoning to Causality to Formal Logic is addressed in depth. Comprehensive diagrams are also provided when appropriate so that test takers can better understand how and when to notate stimulus information and formulate the necessary inferences.
● For Reading Comprehension, the book provides a thorough analysis for each passage, referencing Main Point, Author’s Perspective, common question indicators, and a structural, paragraph-by-paragraph breakdown indicative of the PowerScore approach
● For Logic Games, the book gives detailed methodology for attacking all aspects of the games, including recognizing game types, the proper way to represent rules, the methods for efficiently and accurately making inferences, techniques for solving each question, and a discussion of each answer choice, right or wrong.
● Also included is a brief overview of each section on the LSAT, information on how the LSAT is scored, uses of the LSAT in law school admissions, and how to approach each section of the test, plus a glossary of terms, and a brief overview of the concepts that appear on the LSAT.
The use of real questions while preparing is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no question in this book has been modified from its original form.
If you are looking to further improve your LSAT score, we recommend that you pick up a copy of the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. When combined, the three bibles provide a formidable methodology for attacking the test.
Paperback: 464 pages
Publisher: Powerscore Pub. (August 1, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,000,581 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 66: The June 2012 LSAT
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 63: The June 2011 LSAT (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.