Author: David Killoran and Steve Stein
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $24.99
You Save: $6.00 (24%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 51: The December 2006 LSAT
The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series, Volume 51 is a comprehensive, question-by-question analysis of every question and answer choice in the official December 2006 Law School Admission Test (LSAT). PowerScore strongly believes that studying the logic behind each question will enable you to recognize patterns present within the LSAT, and significantly increase your ability to perform well on the test.
This book will provide you with:
● The official December 2006 LSAT, along with the corresponding answer key and scoring scale
● A detailed explanation for every question and answer choice for the Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Analytical Reasoning sections of the December 2006 LSAT
● For Logical Reasoning, the book covers every major reasoning concept that test takers are likely to encounter; everything from Conditional Reasoning to Causality to Formal Logic is addressed in depth. Comprehensive diagrams are also provided when appropriate so that test takers can better understand how and when to notate stimulus information and formulate the necessary inferences.
● For Reading Comprehension, the book provides a thorough analysis for each passage, referencing Main Point, Author’s Perspective, common question indicators, and a structural, paragraph-by-paragraph breakdown indicative of the PowerScore approach
● For Logic Games, the book gives detailed methodology for attacking all aspects of the games, including recognizing game types, the proper way to represent rules, the methods for efficiently and accurately making inferences, techniques for solving each question, and a discussion of each answer choice, right or wrong.
● Also included is a brief overview of each section on the LSAT, information on how the LSAT is scored, uses of the LSAT in law school admissions, and how to approach each section of the test, plus a glossary of terms, and a brief overview of the concepts that appear on the LSAT.
The concepts presented in the PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed series are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of students. The use of real questions while preparing is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no question in this book has been modified from its original form.
If you are looking to further improve your LSAT score, we recommend that you pick up a copy of the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. When combined, the three bibles provide a formidable methodology for attacking the test.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore’s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com.
Paperback: 193 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (April 30, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,154,759 in Books
- 5: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 66: The June 2012 LSAT
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 2 (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 3
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 63: The June 2011 LSAT (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series: Three LSATs Deconstructed
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 1: The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.