You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
This book will provide you with: The official June 2011 LSAT with answer key and scoring scale Complete diagrams for each Logic Game, with all rules represented and each important inference drawn A detailed discussion and analysis of every Reading Comprehension passage and question set Every Logical Reasoning question thoroughly discussed, with each question and answer choice explained A glossary of terms and a brief overview of concepts that commonly appear on the LSAT.
The concepts presented in The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed series are representative of the techniques that have been taught in PowerScore s live courses and have consistently proven effective for thousands of students. The use of real questions while preparing is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no question in this book has been modified from its original form.
If you are looking to further improve your LSAT score, we recommend that you pick up a copy of the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. When combined, the three-bible trilogy provides a formidable methodology for attacking the test.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
About the Authors David M. Killoran Dave Killoran, a graduate of Duke University, is an expert in test preparation with over 20 years of teaching experience and a 99th percentile score on a Law Services-administered LSAT. In addition to having written PowerScore's legendary LSAT Bible series and many other popular publications, Dave has overseen the preparation of thousands of students and founded two national LSAT preparation companies.
Steven G. Stein is a test expert who has scored in the 99th percentile on an officially administered LSAT, GMAT, and GRE, and has co-authored many books on test preparation, including The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible, The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook, and several volumes of PowerScore s LSATs Deconstructed Series. Steve earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, and his MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
Nicolay I. Siclunov is a senior PowerScore LSAT Instructor with a 99th percentile score on an officially administered LSAT. Having worked with thousands of students in Boston, Philadelphia, Montreal, and New York since 2005, Nikki is currently the managing director of PowerScore's operations in New York City. Originally from Bulgaria, Nikki earned his A.B. magna cum laude at Harvard College and his M.A. from Yale University.
- Author: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein, Nicolay I. Siclunov
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9780984658329
- ISBN: 0984658327
- Label: PowerScore Publishing
- Manufacturer: PowerScore Publishing
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 197
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 7/27/2012
- Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
- Studio: PowerScore Publishing
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 66: The June 2012 LSAT
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series: Volume 51 (The LSAT Deconstructed Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Trilogy
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 2 (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- LSAT Problem-Type Drilling Companion: A Comprehensive Drilling Reference for 82 Official LSAT PrepTests
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests